We know the value of protecting your privacy and data protection rights. The Internet is a compelling medium when it comes to transmitting personal information; For this reason, we and all other companies that belong to the Juxt Digital are seriously committed to respecting the laws concerning the security of personal data and their security, to guarantee a safe, controlled and confidential navigation. For its users who visit or use the App (You as a "user") or, therefore, register on our services. This privacy statement describes how we ("Juxt Digital", "we", "we,'' "our") collect, use, process and disclose your personal information in combination with the access and use of our App and services or other means connected to the app (such as communicating with users).Modification of these Terms.
Before we can process your data, we will ask you to agree to certain processing activities. Please note that if you have previously expressed your consent, you may withdraw freely at any time by forwarding an email to us. If you reverse your approval, and if we have no other legal grounds for the processing, we will manage your data. Please note that if we need to use your personal information to operate the app or provide our services, but you have discussed or disagree with us to handle your personal information, app or our services may become inaccessible to you.Information We Collect
When you visit or use our app or any of our services, we may collect the following categories of information:Personal data provided by you directly to us
This app does not collect personally identifiable information from your computer when you browse the app and request pages from our servers. This means that, unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personally identifiable information.Other information
Other information is all information that does not specifically identify you and is collected through technology, including tracking information collected by third parties. Other information includes:
● Information on your computer, mobile device or other device used to access the Services, such as the type and brand of the device, the operating system, the unique device identifiers, the browser type, the browser's client ID, the language of the browser, the Internet service provider;
● Information about the use of our Services, such as the reading history of the pages you visit;
● Additional traffic data, such as access time, visitor identification, traffic channel, traffic source, average traffic, campaign name, access date, software error reports, identification number of the session, access and the addresses of the reference site;
● Location data, such as your IP address, geolocation information (longitude and latitude); Juxt Digital may use and store data about your location if you give us consent to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide the functionality of our service, to improve and personalize our services.
● You can enable or disable location services when using our service at any time through your device settings.
● Demographic data and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity;
● Other information that has been added in a way that no longer reveals your specific identity.Through your browser or device.
Some information, such as MAC address (Media Access Control), computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name, and version, etc.are automatically collected from most browsers or from the device. The manufacturer and model of the device, the language, the type of Internet browser, and the name and version of the service you are using. We use this information to make sure that the service works correctly.Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service via a mobile device ("Data usage"). This usage data may include information such as the computer's IP address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, service pages you visit, date and time of the visit, time dedicated to these pages, exclusive information. Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When accessing the service via a mobile device, usage data can include information such as the type of mobile device being used, the unique ID of the mobile device, the IP address of the mobile device, the mobile operating system, type of mobile Internet browser that uses unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.IP Address
As mentioned above, we collect and save the IP address of your device. Your internet service provider will automatically assign your IP address to your computer. The IP address represents the device's general location (city, state, country, and continent) when accessing the service. We can use the IP address of your device to:
● Customize offers and promotions for our services and special events.
● Customize the ads you receive.
● Optimize our products, services, and operations.
● Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
● Identify the country in which you are located in order to assess your legal obligations. AND
● Run site user statistics, demographics, and marketing analytics.Other Partners
We may receive information about you from our partners, for instance where Juxt Digital ads are published on a partner’s websites and platforms (in which case they may pass along details on a campaign’s success).WHY WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are extremely serious about your privacy and use your personal information, except for legal reasons and in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, for purposes such as:
● to ensure that the content of our site is displayed on your device in the most effective way;
● to fulfill our obligations under any agreements entered into between you and Juxt Digital.
● keep our app safe and secure;
● to inform you about changes to our Services;
● respond to and manage any comments, questions or complaints you have about the app and our services, as well as comments, requests or similar complaints from other users;
● conduct research, statistical and behavioral analysis;
● Address ongoing or alleged misbehavior on and off-platform
● Perform data analysis to better understand and design countermeasures against these activities
● Retain data related to fraudulent activities to prevent recurrences
● to manage our app and for domestic operations, including diagnostics, data analysis, testing, research, research purposes, and statistical use.
● to provide suggestions and recommendations to you and other customers of our our about services that may be of interest to you or others.
● To provide news, special offers and general information about other products, services, and events we offer similar to those you have already requested unless you have opted out of receiving this informationLegal Reasons for Handling of your Information
We can only manage your personal information by having a certain legal basis for that purpose (ie "legal basis" in terms of GDPR). For the purposes of this policy, our legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
● your consent is required for certain types of processing (for example, for direct marketing); our legitimate interest in:
● providing quality customer support.
● to fulfill a legal obligation.Consent
● We may disclose personal information collected by you to our parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
● We provide personal information collected by you to companies that provide assistance services or perform functions on our behalves, such as marketing, analysis and customer service delivery. These companies may need personal information to carry out their tasks.
● We may disclose personal information collected by you if required by law or in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or comply with legal process; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Services or our users and (c) act in emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees, agents or contractors, or our parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, Users of the Services or the public.
● We will disclose or transfer personal information to third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our activities, activities or actions (also in relation to any bankruptcy proceedings or similar). These third parties may include, for example, a purchasing entity and its consultants.
● We may disclose personal information to third parties to help us determine how people use parts of the Services in order to improve our Services and develop new product offerings. We may provide personal information about our users collectively use the Services in aggregate form for our service providers and other third parties.Using the Services, you may choose to disclose personal information:
● In the contact forms and other services for which it is possible to publish information and content.
Pay attention to what you disclose and do not disclose any personal information that you plan to keep confidential.With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In any such case, we will make it clear why we want to share the information. We may use and share non-personal information (meaning information that, by itself, does not identify who you are such as device information, general demographics, general behavioral data, geolocation in de-identified form), as well as personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, under any of the above circumstances. We may also share this information with other third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our services and on websites of third parties and to analyze and report on advertising you see.Reservation Of Data
We take reasonable security measures to protect the personal data under our control from loss, misuse, and alteration. Personal data is stored in a protected database and sent by encrypted SSL protocol whenever the browser supports them. However, the Internet and email transmissions are not completely secure and are never error-free. In particular, emails sent and received from this app may not be secure. Therefore, special care should be taken when you decide which information to send us by email.Pull Out
When we request this information, we offer you the opportunity to "refuse" the use of your personally identifiable information for a purpose. For example, when you register on the site, you can indicate your preferences in our registration form if you do not want to receive additional materials or warnings from us.Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have some data security rights. Juxt Digital is intended to take reasonable steps to allow you to modify, change, delete or restrict the use of your personal data. If you want to be informed about the personal data we hold about you, and if you want to be removed from our system, please contact us.Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, renew or erase the information we have concerning you. Whenever possible, you can request access, update or deletion of your personal data directly in the settings section of your account. If you can not perform these operations yourself, please contact us for assistance.
● Right of modification If this information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct your information.
● Right to Object: You have the right to oppose the processing of your own information.
● Restricted Rights: You have the right to require that we limit the processing of your personal information.
● Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
● Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent whenever Juxt Digital relies on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to these requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, contact your local European Economic Area (EEA) data protection authority.MARKETING AND OPTING-OUT
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from your site to your browser and stored on your device. Trace technologies are also used as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to enhance and analyze our services.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser setting to decline cookies as needed. If you delete cookies or configure your Web browser to decline cookies, some features of this service may not work or may not work as expected. For more information about cookies and their invalidation, see the information posted at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Juxt Digital may update or revise this policy from time to time. Accept that you will review this policy periodically. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this policy, but to continue using our sites, you must accept this policy as amended. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy or any modified version of this policy, the only possibility is to stop using our service.
By emailing us at [email protected]. By emailing us, you consent that we keep the email address, the message content and contact details.