At Juxt we do SEO right, and we have the facts to back that up.
Anybody can claim anything. And in the SEO world, they definitely do!
The truth is there is no secret to great SEO, only hard work. That's why our results go above and beyond our competition: we work hard on the right things, no shortcuts.
At Juxt we have the data to back up our words. Since 2012 we have helped thousands of clients leverage the power of organic traffic to grow their business.
At JUXT Digital, we have gained plenty of happy customers throughout its time of service. One such client had a website up for a year, and were to compete against strong Google-backed ventures and NYSE-listed companies. That company was no where near the top sprinters in this race!
The client came to us with a lot of hope to kickstart its days of glory. And we flipped it around for the company by employing professional tricks. After constant evaluation and research, the team working on the client's website identified the weak points and turned them into strengths!
An upgrade in the website's UI made it more mobile-friendly, easier to load and navigate through.
To increase the website's search traffic, its content was revised with respect to keywords and other recent Google trends. Shortly, we witnessed a 5-10% increase in traffic.
Next, we worked on the website's link building campaign by gaining business listings and citations from other websites. A huge number of backlinks were created through diverse guest posts on a monthly basis. The website traffic shot from 10k to 110k within a couple of months just with the help of guest posts.
After witnessing a miraculous growth in such a small period of time, our powerful offering Juxt Link-A-Thon took charge of the
With the help of these tools, we acquired links from powerful and impactful sources such as Forbes, Stanford, NYTIMES, Business Insider, and many more. The client developed a very strong backbone with their support.
And to the client's utter surprise, within just 7 weeks, the website traffic hit 250k.
Just when the client thought it couldn't get any better, we decided to extend our reach by gaining links from sources older than Google itself. This is when the traffic skyrocketed to 610k within the next two months.
Within a year of association with JuxtDigital, our client rose to a seven-figure business. From 10k search visitors, the company acquired a whopping amount of 2 million search visitors mainly from tier 1 countries!
As a part of JuxtDigital, we tried to keep our client's hopes up during the entire process. We didn't want our client to lose faith in online marketing. By the end, we accomplished more than what we sought. During this process, our client got more time to focus on running the business, while we did all the campaigning.
We made sure that our clients not only be victorious, but also become one of the top sprinters in town.
One of our clients was a company providing software as a service to its customers. Having seen the internet since the 90s, our client was among the oldest business platforms in their niche. But certainly, today’s demands vary greatly from what was the trend in the 90s.
We had to produce something fresh, engaging, and currently in vogue. Although the website was updated with the latest trends, its course of action still lacked unity. And with the dynamic face of the internet, we had to be very innovative and calculative.
Our client website lagged when it came to organic visitors, as their marketing team worked on SEO but had little to no impact on SERP. We had to figure out the loopholes and identify why this could have happened.
After our initial analysis, we realized that the weak point was website content. It was disorganized and lacked strong keywords, which didn't make the site user friendly. And we knew that this was one of the biggest drawbacks a website could face. We had to restructure the user interface to improve the site’s navigation and hierarchy.
The first step towards achieving our goal was to cooperate with our client’s in-house team. We discussed the possibilities, potential risks, strengths, and improvements before working on the website over calls and emails. When the website’s content arrangement and internal linking were finalized, we hit the accelerator.
● First off, the URLs were made search friendly so that the website could become more accessible.
● Then the website content was organized and paginated to bring coherence in the layout.
● The newly created content was then posted on the website’s blog with relevant interlinking to the inner pages of the website.
Tip: In order to strengthen your website’s reach, create a blog for your company and keep it active. Remember, you are your biggest help!
After the website content was taken care of, we moved to building backlinks. And for this, we unleashed our Juxt Link-A-Thon.
Tip: To achieve strong back links, develop good relations with trustworthy websites, as they can put in a good word for you. Relationship building is entirely in your hands!
● Links were built gradually to attain momentum. We were working towards building an impactful impression.
● As it happened, the domain quickly gained relevance with search engine that made the website a trustworthy source of information in its niche.
● As things started to escalate in the right direction, we asked the client to reach for extra guest posts that would help them climb rankings.
Our client gladly agreed to our suggestions and in a period of three months their website traffic skyrocketed. There was a massive 400% growth in organic visitors that our client had never witnessed before in their past two decades of being in operation!
Generating traffic today can be very challenging as there are various websites in the same market with various approaches. But how can one leave a mark in this crowd?
This client had trouble with generating traffic for their website. Facing cut-throat competition from other businesses in their niche, the company began losing hope. They told us how customer satisfaction was their only goal, but they didn’t know how to achieve it since they couldn’t attract enough customers to begin with.
The first issue with their website was that they didn't have a blog to back up their link-building. One might not realize, but this greatly affects the trust companies gain from their target audience.
The website, despite having a lot of content, lacked search engine optimized keywords. This ultimately made the site undiscoverable, as it didn't appear in the search results.
The website also lacked interactive elements that curbed traffic from turning into leads. Some of these were the language of content, user interface and page layout. Because of this, the time visitors spent on the website was very less, which affected its overall value. We found a way around the website’s issues and sought out to solve them all.
We get a variety of clients who require different kinds of services. This has enabled us to gain dexterity in assorted domains available in the market. Along with that, we’ve also learnt many tricks that allow us to produce jaw-dropping results in a short amount of time.
And in this case, we had to put our efforts into finding the right keywords for our client’s website, along with providing platforms to assist link building. We knew what needed to be done; so, we discussed the entire procedure of traffic generation with our client over phone and email. They had the steering wheel, all we had to do was guide them in the right direction.
● To make the website content convincing, we had to give it the shape of a reliable platform providing high-quality content. Hence, the website content was revised and reorganized. This also helped to reduce the bounce rate of visitors as they began spending more time on the website.
● We asked our client to create a blog for the brand where good quality content can be posted regularly. As this was done, the traffic graph raised higher. Tip: Simply running a blog is not enough, but one also needs to maintain it. Keep your audience engaged with quality content, as it introduces them to your brand philosophy and sparks their interest.
● As more search engine optimized keywords were weaved into the website content and blogs, the search traffic increased enormously. The language complexity was also toned down, alongside adding more engaging elements to the website.
● Our potent service Juxt Link-A-Thon thentook the stage and paved a path for traffic to increase. In a few weeks, the website achieved 110k visitors monthly! Tip: Don’t forget to recover your dead backlinks that might have become nonfunctional due to technical alterations. The more the merrier!
They are one of our oldest clients and still share their growth charts with us. Their online traffic has been increasing ever since, and today they stand at the top of the SERPs in US and Canadian markets.
Online marketing becomes tougher when both you and your competitors handle the area of expertise in similar patterns. There must be something that you can do differently, right?
The client whose success story we’re going to talk about belongs to an extremely competitive education domain with a multitude of competitors aiming for the same thing. It was a neck to neck competition and our client wanted our help to succeed.
Despite having a very well-known agency manage SEO for their online marketing, they somehow still struggled to grow. After assessing their situation, we recommended our Juxt Link-A-Thon solution to increase traffic on their website.
Our client knew exactly what their clientele wanted and had very well implemented it in their website content. However, it lacked the vibrance required to hold the visitors’ interest. Yes, we were going to bathe it in rainbows!
Since all the verbal information failed to achieve the kind of response our client desired, we decided to spice it up a bit. So our team got in contact with the client to discuss how the situation can be improved and informed them of the changes we’ll be making. After receiving a green light from them, we folded our sleeves to make their dreams come true!
● The website content was illustrated and briefed down with the help of infographics. Knowing that visitors look for more information in a short amount of time, we introduced infographics. This not only made the information concise, but also succeeded in hooking the visitors.
● To keep up with the recent trends, the blog posts were made more interactive, colourful and frequent. This helped in making the company appear credible and consistent.
Tip: Try going for more than just written articles for your audience. You can also grab their attention through podcasts and videos!
● To generate more traffic for the website, we offered the services of our Juxt Link-A-Thon. The strategy was well planned, and it started to show immediate results by obtaining links from well-established and popular sites.
● We also secured natural links from ‘.edu’ domains that also happen to be the strongest type of links on the internet.
● By utilizing the services of Juxt Guest Posts, we helped our client acquire links from guest posts in a short amount of time.
Tip: There are times when other sites only mention your brand without hyperlinking to you. So, it’s best to get in contact with the company to request a backlink from them.
● Difficult keywords were also introduced in the content in order to achieve higher search rankings.
In just under three months, we succeeded in making the organic traffic grow by 300%!
We consider our clients as a part of what we do. Our services are meant to encourage to keep pursuing their dreams and achieve their goals. And each time we help a client accomplish their dreams, we consider our wishes fulfilled.
Three words: SEO done right. At Juxt, we focus on the (hard) things that actually bring results to our clients, instead of going for the easy and ineffective.
We don't just do some SEO - our strategy is tailored to deliver actual business results that impact the bottom line, and that makes all the difference.
Let's talk about your business.
This is not a basic website SEO review. We'll send you the exact
strategy we'll use to push your organic traffic results into the stratosphere.